Entries only open to Australian residents aged 18+.
*All fields are required
To enter this website please confirm you are of legal drinking age.
Please do not close this window.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian (excluding NT) residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/08/19 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 22/09/19 (''Promotional Period'').
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a 750ml bottle of Hotelier Shiraz or Hotelier Pinot Gris from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (''Qualifying Purchase''). A participating store is any store in Australia that stocks Taylors Wines products and displays material advertising this promotion ''Participating Store''). Individuals must keep their Qualifying Purchase receipt. In the event a receipt is not provided by a member of staff it is the individual's responsibility to request one.
6. To enter, individuals must then visit www.taylorshotelier.com, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, email address, phone number and receipt number), upload their purchase receipt and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase (regardless of the number of products purchased in excess of one (1) in that transaction); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of two (2) entries per person per day is permitted.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 25/09/2019 at 10.30am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.taylorshotelier.com from 27/09/2019.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn will each win a Best Restaurants Gift Card to the value of $200.
15. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Best Restaurants Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Best Restaurants Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Best Restaurants Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Best Restaurants Gift Card.
16. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $10,000.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 08/01/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.taylorshotelier.com from 10/01/2020.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (''Non-Excludable Guarantees''). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015. Telephone 02 8585 3555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34688 ACT Permit No. TP19/03355 SA Permit No. T19/789